*This post contains affiliate links*
It is no surprise that I freaking love beauty products. While not much will stop me from a good Sephora shop, the Sephora Summer Sale is definitely a great reason to pick up a few beauty items! Here are my top picks!
The Sephora Sumer Sale is exclusive to the top two tiers of their loyalty program. If you’re a VIB or Rouge member, then you can enjoy 15-20% off everything in the store. This is the perfect time to stock up on some of your expensive items on your wishlist!
The sale ends on August 27th, so you have plenty of time to find some things to update your beauty routine for fall!
- This Libre perfume from Yves Saint Laurent is amazing! I always like to pick up a rollerball before I take the plunge and buy an entire bottle, and I already have one on order! It has a floral vibe, but there is also a musk that works for so many seasons! If you pick up anything form the Sephora Summer Sale, then this is it!
- I’ve been on a mission to get my hair in serious shape, and this this Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil has been amazing. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy, and even acts as a heat protectant. Pretty much anything from Olaplex is perfect, FYI!
- I love the Benefit Cosmetics boxed powders, and I cannot wait to try the Cookie Highlighter! A soft gold highlighter is always something I’m on the hunt for, and can you ever have too many highlighters? Seriously.
- I know everyone is really hyped up about the Pat McGrath foundaiton right now, but I definitely have my eye on this L’Essentiel Natural Foundation from Guerlain! I love that it has SPF in it, and the packaging is a show stopper!
- So the Dr. Barbara Sturm products are new to me, I haven’t tried any, but I’m super intrigued. I have my heart set on this Serum Discovery Set to get a good idea of what the brand is about!