*This post contains affiliate links*
Fall is 100% my favorite time of the year! I love the warm tones, and it means that we are finally heading into cooler weather. While we are still in the process of building our home, I decided that I wasn’t going to purchase any fall home decor. Don’t worry, Christmas is just around the corner, and we should be in there by now!
When it comes to finding fall home decor, there are always a few stores that are my absolute
What I would be shopping for!
One of the best ways to update your home for fall is by adding some cozy pillows or blankets. Since we are heading into cooler weather, you’ll be needing them soon! Styling bookshelves is such a fun way to bring in some extra fall home decor too. Putting pumpkins and cute accessories is not only an inexpensive way to decorate, but it also is something that you can easily put away when it’s over!
If you’re really trying to switch it up, then make sure you’re dressing your mantle and tabletops too! We don’t have a mantle in our current home, but we do in the new house, and you can bet I’ll be decorating it like a madwoman!
- This wreath is so cute, and you could actually keep it up all year round!
- This is the kind of pumpkin I’m talking about, I love the gold accents!
- This cable knit and looped pillow are both gorgeous, and I love playing with textures too!
- These candelabras are too cute, and you could totally use them all of the time!
- Don’t forget about your kitchen! This tea towel is too cute!
- Doormats are always something I switch out, and if you’re a fan of Hocus Pocus, you’ll love this one!
- I don’t think I’ve ever loved a blanket as much as I love this one!
- This pumpkin was too cute to pass up! I love the typography on it!