*This post contains affiliate links*
Happy November everyone! I honestly cannot believe that we are this far into the year and that it is almost over! It is shopping season, so I’m just going to get straight on with my Amazon Favorites for the month of November!
- You guys! I think I have finally found the best leggings ever. They are so thick, so affordable, and really slim you down. I’m honestly surprised about how great they are, and I have even purchased some more. They are incredibly high-waisted and have a great stretch to them as well.
- My leopard beret is under $15 bucks and is seriously nice. I have a decently big head, and this beret fits perfectly. The leopard print is not too in your face, and the material is really thick and soft as well. If you pick up one thing from my amazon favorites for November, then this is it!
- A lot of you loved my multi-colored nails I posted on Instagram a while back, and all of the colors came from this gel set that I got on Amazon. The colors are super rich, and you can easily do your nails with one coat. You will need a UV lamp for these which you can also get on Amazon!
- My newest band tee! Amazon is a great place to find band tees, and they are usually at a really affordable price as well. There is a huge range of artists and bands to choose from and some really cute vintage-y options too!
- This gorgeous scarf. Remember when I said that I was really into browns? Well, it is only getting worse. I found this scarf on Amazon while casually browsing, and since it is getting colder, I figured it was probably time to pick one up, plus it was super affordable, and it is thick too!